[gmx-users] Re: Running Lyz in water

Ravi Kumar Venkatraman ravi.ipc.iisc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 12:42:31 CEST 2011

   Dear all,
                I am not finding mistake in that tutorial but I wanted to
know where did I go wrong. Until generation of topology for protein there
was no problem (I cross checked with the tutorial).
After that I edited the box of protein as such. After generating the
solvation box I having problem. At least let me know is there different
command for input /output *.top file in genbox. Please help me in this
regard.

Thank you.

Dear all,

--