[gmx-users] tpic run option - potential energy meaning

JAVIER CEREZO BASTIDA jcb1 at um.es
Fri Mar 4 17:37:15 CET 2011

Hi João

I thought that the meaning of "epot" is the one you point out in your
mail. So, I'm also a surprised about your test.

The first thing that came to me mind is on the way you calculate the
energy with a "single" steepest descent step. In your mdp file, did
you use "nsteps=1" or "nsteps=0"? The first involves one optimization
step while the second none of them. You'll probably took care of it
but just to check.

See you

Javier