[gmx-users] membrane-protein tutorial

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 15:58:04 CET 2011

Dear Dr.justin
Thank you.You are right.
I did what you said.

please let me know the answer of my other question in first email:
I am doing iteration more than 26 times that you said in your tutorial.
I am in 28th step now and my area per lipid is 63 and I think it is lowering
everytimes I do iteration.
In the other words it seems it dosen't converge!!
What do you think?
Thanks in advance