[gmx-users] parallel running

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue Mar 8 15:37:02 CET 2011

mohsen ramezanpour wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:49 PM, Esztermann, Ansgar
> <Ansgar.Esztermann at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
> <mailto:Ansgar.Esztermann at mpi-bpc.mpg.de>> wrote:
>

>      >> You don't use qsub or bsub?
>      >
>      > No,What is these?How can I prepare and use them?
>
>     They are commands to submit jobs to batch systems.
>
> thank you.Please let me know more if it is possible

The administrators of your cluster should be able to tell you how your system
runs, what is installed, how things are configured, etc.  Anything that anyone
on this list would provide would be generic advice, much of which is probably
idle speculation that may end up wasting your time.

-Justin

> Thanks in advance
>

>     A.
>     --
>     Ansgar Esztermann
>     DV-Systemadministration
>     Max-Planck-Institut für biophysikalische Chemie, Abteilung 105
>
>     --
>     Please search the archive at
>     Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the
>     www interface or send it to gmx-users-request at gromacs.org

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar