[gmx-users] Membrane Protein Tutorial

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Tue Mar 8 22:25:41 CET 2011

Below a certain temperature lipids form a gel or crystalline phase.  If
you run it at below that temperature, then it will behave nothing like a
biological lipid membrane.  (unless of course, that is what you want)

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren

Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action

Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu

+61 3 9903 9304
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to resemble
a nail.