[gmx-users] g_rms and g_cluster

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:26:58 CET 2011

Hi Justin
If I make an index group with backbone and CA C N O group of the
concerned residues and then do least square fitting then do this
fitting is equivalent to backbone fitting first and then translating
to coincide CA of the residue of interest. Is there any other
programme developed for gromacs trajectory analysis where I can do
backbone fitting first and then translate to coincide CA of residue of
interest before calculating RMSD.
Shahid Nayeem