[gmx-users] RMSD truncation Restart simulation problems

Henri Mone henriMone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 19:19:11 CET 2011

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your feedback. The simulations are running now again.
I got one questions, I think it will be also of interest for the
others on the mailinglist.
I used "grompp" with the "-t state0.cpt"  option, are the starting
velocities taken from the cpt files or are the assigned randomly from
a Boltzman distribution.
Meaning are the new simulations starting fresh or are they
acontinuation from the previous ones?

Thanks,
Henri