AW: [gmx-users] modified atomtypes.atp and grompp

Rausch, Felix frausch at ipb-halle.de
Fri Mar 11 14:38:35 CET 2011

Dear Justin,

I checked my working directory (including ff-directory) again and found some entries (i added myself) with the old uppercase spelling in the nonbonded.itp. After editing these lines everything works well. Conclusion: I have to learn using the command grep properly :)

Thank you very much for your help.
Felix