[gmx-users] versions

Francesco Oteri francesco.oteri at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 11:08:12 CET 2011

Hi mohsen,
I think that "I need to work with them in v.4.0.7"  means that you need
to ANALYZE your trajectory with gmx4.0.7. Is it correct?
If this is the case, problem should not arise with trajectory files.

You should have problems only with topology that is not back-compatible.
However, for the majority of gmx programs, a pdb file that represents
your system is sufficient.

If you strictly need a .tpr file, I suggest you to create a new topology
with the 4.0.7 version.