[gmx-users] Re: installation of gromacs (Dommert Florian)

Thomas Koller koller-thomas at gmx.de
Mon Mar 14 19:47:05 CET 2011

Hello, I have followed you instructions and it was working:

GROMACS is installed under /home/thomas/local/gromacs.

I wanted to run a simulation in this folder but I get the error:

./run0_NVT.sh: line 2: grompp: command not found
nohup: appending output to `nohup.out'
nohup: cannot run command `mdrun': No such file or directory

Do I need further steps after the installation?

Regards,
Thomas