[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 83, Issue 106

Ángel Piñeiro angel.pineiro at usc.es
Wed Mar 16 10:06:44 CET 2011

Then, please, let us know how it works for your systems. The results for
my systems were exactly as expected. This allows to evaluate the order
of the C-chains regardless their orientation... but I do not know if
there is a better method to do this. I would be happy to know the
opinion of anyone else who want to try this or to propose an alternative
method.

Cheers,

Ángel.