[gmx-users] Pressure Fluctuations

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 16:17:28 CET 2011

Thank you Sir

   I am using OPLSAA with tip4p water model, I agree to the fact that
it will oscillate but the oscillation is this case was from appr. -1000bar
to 1000bar. And as it is stated in the FAQ regarding the variation of
fluctuations with number of waters, this system has 6882 waters along
with a protein of 123 aa, so is not this fluctuations high?
   Pressure coupling used -parinello-rahman
  tau_p = 2.0
  tau_t  = 1.0
  compressibility 4.5e-5
  Pcouple_type = isotropic