[gmx-users] installation of gromacs

Tim Harder mail at tim-harder.de
Thu Mar 17 11:18:44 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

the error you see indeed suggests that something is messed up with
your compiler. In your case however I think that is due to the CPPFLAGS
and LDFLAGS you set. Those sometimes mess with the configure makros.

Try
export CPPFLAGS=
export LDFLAGS=
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=
to erase what you set previously (or open a fresh shell actually)

And then try using the -with-fftw configure parameter instead.

Best
Tim