[gmx-users] Nucleosides OPLS-AA

nishap.patel at utoronto.ca nishap.patel at utoronto.ca
Fri Mar 18 21:04:16 CET 2011

I know and I apologize, I mistyped. It is an isolated molecule. I did
try to combine the parameters of OPLSAA of carbohydrates(Jorgensen,
1997)  with the nucleotide base paper (Jorgensen, 1991). However, I am
not sure the partial charge that I should use on the Carbon (C) atom
of the sugar molecule that is linked with the Nitrogen (N) of
nucleoside, because it is not an alcohol anymore.