[gmx-users] g_sham

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 19 15:28:38 CET 2011

I didn't look, but I would be amazed if this information is not
availablein the manual or in g_sham -h

It's looking a lot like you are stabbing around in the dark and hoping
that the list will fill in all the details for you. In fact, often
people will. But it is better for you if we suggest to you to try
figuring this out on your own.

Or perhaps I misunderstand your question? f so, then please rephrase
to make it a lot more specific and to show that you tried to find the
answer but could not.

Chris.