[gmx-users] no output dgdl file

Emanuel Birru Emanuel.Birru at monash.edu
Thu Mar 24 02:49:44 CET 2011

Hi Justin,

Sure what you wrote is correct, what I am trying to tell to him is that
if he has more than one foreign lambda it is better to put all of them
as it is not logical to use only one foreign lambda to calculate FE (0 -
0.1) and he doesn't have delta lambda too. -Deffnm is sure all about
file names but it also generate all the necessary files including the
xvg's without the need of using -dhdl.

I would appreciate if you come up with a new solution for him.

Cheers