[gmx-users] no output dgdl file

Emanuel Birru Emanuel.Birru at monash.edu
Thu Mar 24 04:51:30 CET 2011

Thanks Justin,

I will revise my mdp file again and will give it a try once more. Can
you give me an idea on the following too.

I want to perform free energy calculation by changing the gd (dihedral
parameters) to fourier dihedral parameters for small molecules
(solutes). But I am getting the following error when I do grompp,

Program grompp, VERSION 4.5.3

Source code file: topsort.c, line: 112

Fatal error:

Function type Fourier Dih. not implemented in ip_pert

For more information and tips for troubleshooting, please check the
GROMACS

Is there any simple solution for this or is it a source code error?

Here <http://hydra.pharm.monash.edu.au/md_project/penteg.top>  it is my
topology file.

Cheers,