[gmx-users] converting L to D amino acid in the CHARMM force field in GROMACS where to alter dihedral

maria goranovic mariagoranovic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 12:12:59 CET 2011

Hi

Appreciate the quick help

I am sorry, this is not an improper, but a proper dihedral that holds the
chirality in place. Then the solution suggested by Meli would not work? I do
not have a D-ASP. I in fact have an L-ASP which i want to convert to D. So
the question is simply how to set the proper chirality to a D-amino acid in
CHARMM.

Maria