[gmx-users] converting L to D amino acid in the CHARMM force field in GROMACS where to alter dihedral

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Mar 28 14:13:04 CEST 2011

On 28/03/2011 8:45 PM, maria goranovic wrote:
> That would mean that a new residue type will not be required? I just
> need the correct input D-coordinates?

Try it, before asking about it :-) I said "I suspect you do not need to
change anything about the topology", but I haven't actually done
anything like this ever. Topologies and code shouldn't care about
chirality, so you shouldn't need to do anything other than input the
configuration you want.

Mark