[gmx-users] implicit solvent model: formulation of non-polar free energy

Per Larsson per.larsson at sbc.su.se
Mon Mar 28 22:09:06 CEST 2011

Hi!

I know about this difference. The only reason for it is that, when I first started with this I used Tinker as a reference implementation, which has the 6-th power in the code.

The differences should be small, though. The non-polar part only amounts to a few percent of the total force anyway.

Cheers
/Per