[gmx-users] Umbrella sampling

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 13:35:45 CEST 2011

Sorry I am not sure that I follow. Will the window with r0 =0.80 giving
the distribution centred around 0.78nm not drive my free energy profile
up. If I remove this window prior to running g_wham the free energy goes
down. Should I increase the force constant so that the mean of the
window is 0.80nm (bearing in mind that this is near the barrier region).

Gavin