[gmx-users] g_dipole: dipole moment autocorrelation function

Dommert Florian dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Mar 31 15:12:51 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 08:53 -0400, Nilesh Dhumal wrote:
> Thanks Flo for detail reply.
>
> Is it possible to put PBC off during calculation of dipole moment
> autocorrelation function.

No, thats the problem, because the volume of the system will increase
and dipole density will decrease, this not what you want. However I've
written the tool g_current, that allows to calculate the dielectric
constant and terms of which it is composed. Read our paper (DOI:
10.1063/1.3030948), which describes the procedure and look at the help,
what the programm can do.

Cheers,

Flo

EMail: dommert at icp.uni-stuttgart.de