[gmx-users] Web site issues (Search, Redmine)

Lutz Maibaum lutz.maibaum at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:06:47 CEST 2011

I ran into some issues with the Gromacs web site:

1. I tried to register an account on the bug tracker
(http://redmine.gromacs.org/account/register). Upon entering my
information, I get the odd error message "Email notifications is not
included in the list". Perhaps this is related to
http://www.redmine.org/issues/7138 ?

2. Trying to figure out what's going on, I wanted to check the mailing
list archive. Searching for "redmine" on
http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search gives strange
results (just a few emails that are listed dozens of times).

I hope this helps to track some of these things down.

Best,

  Lutz