[gmx-users] adding to liquids in the simulation box: one is in the right side of the box and the other in the left side

Maria Hamilton hamilton.maria39 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 14:58:47 CEST 2011

Hi all

To do this at first I fill my box using "genbox" with one of the liquids as
solvent: I used -cs and I did not used -cp.
and then I used "genbox" again to add the other liquid in it: first liquid
as a solute and the second one is as solvent. But these two liquids gives me
a solution. I want to prevent mixing of them. what should I do?

Thanks alot

Regards

Maria