[gmx-users] RE: How to use Inflategro with different lipid types

Oliver Stueker ostueker at gmail.com
Mon May 2 21:53:05 CEST 2011

Hi,

I recently came across the CELLmicrocosmos 2.2 MembraneEditor, in
which one can easily generate coordinates for mixed membranes and
AFAIK also insert a protein.

http://cm2.cellmicrocosmos.org/
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ci1003619

I haven't had the chance/need to actually try it, though.

Cheers,
Oliver