[gmx-users] Invalid order for directive atomtypes

Geethu Issac geethumelody at gmail.com
Tue May 3 11:13:52 CEST 2011

Hello Users,

I am a final year project student.I am doing simulation of gangliosdie gm1
using gromacs 4.5.4. I am encountering an error in the energy minimisation
step(grompp -f ions.mdp -c gm1_solv.gro -p gm12.top -o ions.tpr) saying

*
Program grompp, VERSION 4.5.4
Source code file: topio.c, line: 653

Fatal error:
Syntax error - File ffgmxnb.itp, line 1
Last line read:
'[ atomtypes ]'
Invalid order for directive atomtypes
*
The pdb file i have downloaded from 3DSDSCAR. I tried several times with the
same but am encountering the same error.Can anyone  please give me  some
guidelines or solution for the same.

Thanks in advance,
--
*Geethu Issac*