[gmx-users] Re: question of smd

Thomas Schlesier schlesi at uni-mainz.de
Tue May 3 13:18:06 CEST 2011

Think the best way to do this, is making the box in z-direction very
long, searching for atoms/groups of your ligand which should be parallel
to the z-axis, put them in an index group and then use 'editconf -princ'

But why would you want to have your ligand along the z-axis?!?
You can also pull the ligand in 3D instead of 1D (along z-axis).

Greetings
Thomas