[gmx-users] free energy

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Wed May 4 17:51:52 CEST 2011

Hi Chris

My windows are restrained obviously using the force constant in the mdp
file. The trajectories that I have viewed are those of the individual
biased sampling windows. I have not put on the unbiased simulations yet.
There is also the following issue: The simulations involve two identical
molecules containing hydrocarbon chains. I calculate the PMF to take a
specific hydrocarbon chain of one molecule out of a specific site on the
neighbouring molecule. When this guest chain goes out, other chains can
go in (intramolecular or intermolecular). Will this affect the profile?

Gavin