[gmx-users] trjcat error of different spacing

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu May 5 16:37:41 CEST 2011

Anirban Ghosh wrote:
> Hello Justin,
>
> I am using Gromacs 4.0.7
> Actually, I am joining around 20 trajectories of around 300 ns each. Its
> a CGMD run. But I reported here only those two trajectories between
> which trjcat has shown the warning while joining.
> So what should i do?

Run gmxcheck on all your trajectories.  It is possible that something (very)
early on is not matching with something much later.  The flat line you reported
in the g_sas output indicates that the problem may not be at 3000000 ns, but
rather around 10 ns.  What that problem is exactly is hard to say at this point,
but you may have a corrupted frame somewhere in that interval that's throwing
things off.

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080