[gmx-users] trjconv problem

Sanku M msanku65 at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 17:33:19 CEST 2011

Hi Justin,
  In many of the frames, if I use -b and -e to be same , it works
For example, I found if I use -b 16 -e 16, it gives me the the snapshot at 16ps.
 But, in many cases like 14ps, it is not working. Also, I tried -b 13 -e 14
-dump 14  . It does not work saying 'WARNING no output, trajectory ended at 14'
Any help will be appreciated.
Sanku