[gmx-users] Using the XTC library

Joshua L. Phillips jphillips7 at ucmerced.edu
Sat May 7 07:22:04 CEST 2011

You will need to link with the library as well (-lxdrfile)

Something like the following should work (if the paths that you provided
are correct):

icpc -I$HOME/apps/xdrfile/include/xdrfile \
     -L$HOME/apps/xdrfile/lib test.cpp -o test -lxdrfile

(Since, this is C++ code, then you should be using icpc instead of
icc...)

-- Josh

--
Joshua L. Phillips