[gmx-users] Umberella sampling

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Sun May 8 16:04:07 CEST 2011

Dear Dr.Justin

I didn't any equilibration for any windows! Because:
As I know the thermodynamics of the system had wroten in NPT.cpt file (for
example the velocities and etc).
Then when I use that  in grompp for each windows ,I expect  the same
characteristics of system as before(At least the same T)!

Actually after PULLING step I used the following commands:
grompp  -f  umbrella.mdp   -c   config0.gro  -p  complex.top  -o
umbrella0.tpr  -n index.ndx

mdrun  -v  -deffnm  umbrella0    -px  pullx0.xvg   -pf   pullf0.xvg   -cpi
NPT.cpt

what is your point of view now?
What do you think if I use NPT.enr  OR   NPT.trr   OR   in
grompp(especially  NPT.enr) ?
Because all of information about NPT step are included in this files.

Thanks in advance for your