[gmx-users] trjconv center on protein

Tomek Wlodarski tomek.wlodarski at gmail.com
Sun May 8 19:30:34 CEST 2011

Dear Tsjerk,

I was afraid that it works like this...
It is possible to "center" the system in a different way? without this
additional component to the water displacement?
What I want is to have protein always in the center of my view
But not by some artificial "centering" inside the box nor changing the
coordination system, just by choosing from pbc those water molecules
which are around protein even though protein is passing through box
edge. So my box would be drifting with protein but coordination system
is fixed somewhere outside the box.
I am not sure if I make it more clear ;)
Thanks!
Best!

tomek