[gmx-users] liquid/liquid

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon May 9 14:01:02 CEST 2011

Maria Hamilton wrote:
> Hi Prof. Mark Abraham
>
> I recived a tutorial from you that in the tutorial 3th molecule was one
> and there is not some of the 3th molecules that distributed randomly.
>
> I will be very thankful if you introduce to me a tutorial about my work.

Tutorials are not written to tailor to every possible nuance of a user's
desires.  They exist to provide you with a basic principle that can be applied
to other systems.  The workflow is the same - create your heterogeneous layer
using the information provided here:

http://lists.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2011-May/061164.html

and here:

http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/How-tos/Mixed_Solvents

Then use the basic steps in the biphasic system tutorial to combine whatever
layers you like in whatever manner you choose.

-Justin

> Thanks alot
>
> Maria

Justin A. Lemkul