[gmx-users] regarding nacl simulation in water using tabulated potentials

sreelakshmi ramesh sree.lakshmi at research.iiit.ac.in
Tue May 10 05:04:35 CEST 2011

Dear Mark,
                 i followed the same stuff in the tutoriali created the
table and tried the following command
*
grompp -f  em.mdp -p tol.top -c nacl3.pdb*
i got the following etrrors

Ignoring obsolete mdp entry 'title'
Ignoring obsolete mdp entry 'cpp'

Back Off! I just backed up mdout.mdp to ./#mdout.mdp.3#

WARNING 1 [file tol.top, line 8]:
  Too few parameters on line (source file toppush.c, line 315)

WARNING 2 [file tol.top, line 9]:
  Too few parameters on line (source file toppush.c, line 315)

ERROR 1 [file tol.top, line 13]:
  Invalid directive nonbond params

WARNING 3 [file tol.top, line 15]: