[gmx-users] Continuing job in another machine

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:41:37 CEST 2011

Dear users,

    I was running an MD in a machine with  2 quad core processors
using all 8 cores system cores, for some reasons I had to shift the
 job to another machine with 2 quad cores processors, identical OS
and gromacs version using 8 cores. After I started runnning using check
point
file it said -

" Build time mismatch,
    current program: Thu Jan 20 12:00:01 IST 2011
    checkpoint file: Thu Jan 20 11:57:38 IST 2011

  Build user mismatch,
    current program: kavya at alder
    checkpoint file: kavya at yamuna

Gromacs binary or parallel settings not identical to previous run.
Continuation is exact, but is not guaranteed to be binary identical."

How does this effect the run and also it gave a warning saying

"WARNING: This run will generate roughly 2054591408127343104 Mb of data" !!

which generally used to be around 5GB!

What is wrong here? Kindly reply.

Thank you
With regards