R: Re: [gmx-users] numbering of .gro file

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Fri May 13 14:41:44 CEST 2011

Dear Justin,
thank you very much for infos. I was aware that in Gromacs 4.5.4 pdb2gmx
does not renumber the PDF file anymore; what seems strange to me is that
Gromacs 4.5.4 "backnumbered" also a .gro file that was already renumbered by
4.0.7, without using pdb2gmx (I only took the nvt.gro and nvt.trr files
obtained by version 4.0.7 and grompp'ed them using version 4.5.4 to obtain
the npt.tpr file to continue with npt simulation).
However, thank you very much for suggestion and best regards
Anna