[gmx-users] decomposing the energy

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Sat May 14 14:52:33 CEST 2011

Two things you have to be careful about:
1- use trr trajectory files. xtc precision is not sufficient and it
will give a lot of discrepancies at least for the bonded terms.
2- set the nstlist to 1 as the neiboring list should be undated for
each frame and not every 5/10 as it is normally set in a regular mdp
file.