[gmx-users] "Command Not Found"

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon May 16 17:11:08 CEST 2011

Hi Natalie,

You're in the wrong place, and probably trying the wrong thing. The
FDAtools are not part of Gromacs and if you encounter issues with them
you should raise it with the authors. They may have a user list too.

Aside from that, the FDAtools seem to be an R package. That means that
they will offer you extended functionality within R, and not as
command line tools.

Cheers,

Tsjerk