[gmx-users] about side chain and structure rifinement

Thomas Evangelidis tevang3 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 12:19:15 CEST 2011

In case you don't need to impose any restraints you can avoid installing
Rosetta by using the YASARA minimization server:

http://www.yasara.com/minimizationserver.htm

The YASARA self-parameterized ff ranks very high in the recent CASP
experiments, and in my experience it slightly outperforms Rosetta all-atom
scoring function.

Thomas

Thank you very much to answer me quickly.