[gmx-users] problem in gmx-users list archive?

Anna Marabotti anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Thu May 19 10:25:53 CEST 2011

Dear administrators of gmx-users list,
I would like to report a problem in the gmx-users list archive (or at least
in its visualization in the Web site). Starting from 2011, when I search in
the archive on the Gromacs web site, I can see that multiple copies of
identical messages are reported in the archive. For example, searching the
archive using the sentence "fixing terminals of protein", I wrote the
sentence in the mask, click on search and the system returned with at least
40 identical messages dated "2011-04-21" posted by Taylor Kaplan with the
subject "PYP Connection". If I choose any of these messages, they are
absolutely identical. Apparently, this problem starts from March 2011
(messages older than March are correctly visualized once for each message).
Obviously this complicates the consultation of the archive. Could you please
fix this problem?
Anna

Anna Marabotti, Ph.D.
Laboratory of Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Institute of Food Science, CNR
Via Roma, 64
83100 Avellino (Italy)
Phone: +39 0825 299651
Fax: +39 0825 781585
Email: anna.marabotti at isa.cnr.it
Skype account: annam1972
Web page: http://bioinformatica.isa.cnr.it/anna/anna.htm

"When a man with a gun meets a man with a pen, the man with a gun is a dead
man"
(Roberto Benigni, about Roberto Saviano)