[gmx-users] sphere around a protein

shivangi nangia shivangi.nangia at gmail.com
Wed May 25 22:25:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

Please correct me if I am wrong.

In that case then, I will have polyhisitine in the box size 12 12 12 and
then If I add dhb anions and Li cations, they will be placed randomly in the
box.

When I add then the 1 Li cation, water methanol sphere, how is it necessary
it will cover/solvate all the ions that I had added in the box?
Some might still be in open space of the box?

Thanks,
SN