[gmx-users] protein-ligand interaction

ahmet yıldırım ahmedo047 at gmail.com
Sun May 29 22:08:10 CEST 2011

Dear users,

I am getting pairs of values in the output files as I said before. What is
this mean? Furthermore, though my system have 451 residue, it seems as 230
residue ( and 1th residue does not seem in the out files). What could be the
problem?
*
output file:*

# This file was created Sun May 29 22:33:05 2011
# by the following command:
# g_rmsf -s run.tpr -f run.xtc -od rmsdev.xvg -o rmsf.xvg -res
#
# g_rmsf is part of G R O M A C S:
#
# GROwing Monsters And Cloning Shrimps