[gmx-users] is it possible to convert NAMD psf file to gromacas format?

albert leuven at yeah.net
Sun May 29 22:24:32 CEST 2011

Thank you very much for kind messages.
I am trying to convert a membrane system psf file for gromcas MD simulation. For I would like to use CHARMM36 for my POPC system, but I cannot find pre-equilibrium CAHRMM36 based POPC system. However, there is some for NAMD and I download the pdf and psf file hoping that it could be converted to related gromacs format.

Do you have any idea about this?

THX