[gmx-users] Minimum periodic distance

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Mon May 30 07:36:36 CEST 2011

Hello Sir,

I saw the 21824th frame, it dint look unusually stretched when
I superposed against the initial pdb file. there atoms were hydrogen
atoms of two lysine residues.. And in the entire strttch of 100ns simulation

this is the only periodic image interaction observed, Is it possible to
correct
it now. or should I have to redo the simulation again??
Kindly reply..

Thank you
With regards
M. Kavyashree