[gmx-users] PMF curve

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Mon May 30 16:38:44 CEST 2011

Thank you for your reply

Actually my system is not the same as tutorial.
I tried to obtain protein-drug delta G.
I obtained that.
Yes,you are right,since I don't have good computaional systems I couldn't
run more than 1 ns for each windows.

when there are some minimum and maximum in our curve ,How do I must evaluate
Delta G?
the difference between minimum and maximum values OR difference between
values corresponding to
0 and last windows(where they must be converged(be flatted))?

Besides when I add a new windows in places which there are not enough
sampling ,a vertical shift is resultedin the whole of my curve.
Is not it strong(wonderfull?)?