[gmx-users] PMF curve

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:08:29 CEST 2011

Thank you.

no,I think the problem is not zero point.
Actually I maean some thing like this one.please have a look at new attached
file.
I just added 3 new windows in 0.3 - 0.8
But the whoe of my curve shifted upward.

There is another question:
Actually I pulled my drug from 0.18 - 3.18
then,extracted some windows.umbrella0 for 0.18 and umbrella20 for 3.18
Besides as we know drug is oscilating in it's windows.
so ,it must cover places as like as 0.12 and 3.22 too.
Am I right?

But looking at curve it seems my drug couln't cover the region around 0.18
besides it ha covered completely(untill 0.03) the region around 0.18

What is the problem?

Since I started from 0.18 (which energy is negative there),I am in doubt
about starting point.
Because it can be eighter 0.03 OR 0.18

Sorry,my english is not very good
Thanks in advance for your reply