[gmx-users] Re: need help

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue May 31 12:58:11 CEST 2011

Please post all Gromacs-related questions to the gmx-users list.  I am not a
private help service.  I am CC'ing the message to the list and would ask that
all further discussion be posted there.

The plot you showed was simply hydrogen bonds between some molecule and FAD,
which can easily be produced with g_hbond.  Have a thorough look through the
Gromacs manual, Appendix D, for the capabilities of Gromacs programs.

-Justin

Babajaan nawaz wrote:
> **
> *
> *
> *Dear *Justin i had successfully followed your manual and i applied the
> protocols in our work, i need one more fovour from you, i need this type
> of graph (ligand interaction with specfic residues), for this which
> command i had to use.
> Untitled-3 copy.jpg
>
> Thaking you
>
> B. Babajan