[gmx-users] Charmm27 ff for membrane protein simulation

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 09:37:05 CET 2011

It seems very strange but i could not find such parameters for charmm
lipids :( only berger lipids are presented on the world wide :D

I've another question about conversion of the topology formats

e.g I have topology and parameters for some molecules written for CHARMM
program in file .rtf and .prm file formats respectively
could I convert this topology  to the gromacs standart .rtp or .itp
topology ? How I could adapt parameters in .prm for gromacs ?

James