[gmx-users] Regarding Table Extension

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Sun Nov 6 22:38:47 CET 2011

Might I suggest you actually state what you don't understand.  Otherwise you are leaving an open ended question for people to respond to, which they are unlikely to do so.  The more specific and more detail you put into your question, the more likely you are to get some useful assistance.

"table-extension = 20 ; (nm) !IMPORTANT! Set this so that rvdw + table-extension equals half of the box's longest diagonal."

Are you aware of the situation to which that sample .mdp file is used?  Is that situation applicable for what you are doing?

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Action
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3010
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304